Shipping Claim Policy
Blinds Warehouse entrust your orders to reputable courier companies. Whilst every care is taken in our warehouses to pack your goods carefully and address them correctly, Blinds Warehouse cannot be accountable for the daily operations of each individual courier company.
It is the responsibility of each customer to carefully inspect their order upon delivery by the courier company.
Goods damaged during shipping
In the event that you have inspected your order upon delivery and have observed the packaging to be damaged in any way:
- Advise the courier driver immediately that you have observed damaged cartons or boxes and request that the damage be recorded on their delivery manuscript against your order and ask the driver to give you a written copy of the report.
- You do not sign for badly damaged cartons or boxes
- Do not accept badly damaged cartons or boxes - request they be returned to sender
- If possible take photos of the damaged cartons that you are returning to sender
- Notify Blinds Warehouse immediately that you have requested the goods to be returned to us as they were damaged in shipment. You can notify Blinds Warehouse through your personal account area by completing the relevant Issue Form and can attach any photos of the damaged cartons if available
- If you believe the cartons to be damaged but the products inside may be still ok, ask the driver to give you a written copy of the order with a description of the damage.
- If items are damaged, do not discard boxes and packaging. All shipping claims must be reported to Blinds Warehouse through your personal account area by submitting the relevant Issue Form within two days of the original delivery date.
Remember: Blinds Warehouse will not be responsible for goods that you have authorised to be left and unsigned for upon delivery in the event you are not home to accept delivery of the goods.
In the event that by following the above procedures Blinds Warehouse can validate that your order has been damaged during shipping and the goods have been returned to our warehouse, Blinds Warehouse will arrange for the immediate re-processing of your order and re-despatchment at no cost to you, the customer, upon receipt of your completed Issue Form.
For more information please view the Terms & Conditions